- Mesh conforming to IS 1566
- MOC- Plain bars and ribbed (TMT /TOR)
- Mesh Size-non Standard engineering mesh
- Mesh Panel size up to 4m*6m (Including free hangs)
- Wire Diameter – Up to 16mm
- Coating-Post Galvanized / Epoxy
- The strength and flexibility of welded fabric is crucial in construction and reinforcement of arches and domes, thereby preventing the emergence of cracks in the structures.
- The flexibility of Welded fabric is crucial in construction of arches and domes where the task of reinforcing would otherwise be very cumbersome.
- The structural economies of form in Arches and Domes are complemented by economies of steel with light and closely spaced wire Fabric.
Prefab walls are factory assembled based on your building plans, and enable your construction project to begin regardless of the weather.
- Respect for schedules
- Superior quality
- Trained and qualified employees
- Optimized installation
- Adequate tools Minimal time on the construction site
Road Construction time is reduced considerably when welded wire fabric is used instead of traditional RCC
- Extensively used for quick repairs / resurfacing of bridge decks under congested conditions
- Closer spacing of thinner wires
- Slaves steel
- Reduces slab thickness Ensures crack free lush surfaces
- Reduces crack developments due to structural moment (En 10223-7), en 10245-